Invest or Live in – Affordable, Location Advantage and Pretty Young Apartment
Amyn from Thank You Real Estate is pleased to present this 2-bedroom young apartment in the heart of Seven Hills, suitable for first home buyers or smart investors.
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1 Car Space | 1 Storage Cage – FOR SALE
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this reasonably crafted two-bedroom apartment is still under builder warranty and offers a valued investment for investors and a comfortable lifestyle for first-home buyers, budding families, professionals and down-sizers alike.
The balcony fills the apartment with light, gas-heater points and water connection for entertaining alfresco, the sliding doors open to the generous open-plan living space with free-flowing engineered floorboards seamlessly cascading throughout the kitchen. The living and dining space offering comfort and ability to move around the furniture as you please.
The kitchen is well appointed with uncompromising attention to detail throughout, stone bench-tops, marble featured splashback and stainless steel European Smeg Appliances accompanied by adequate cupboard space for harmonious everyday functionality.
There are two generously sized bedrooms, a master with walk-in and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and quality fixtures. The second bedroom with built-ins and a second standalone bathroom.
This apartment is located in an ultra-convenient location with cafes, transport, shops, and school’s mere moments away!
Amenities to enjoy:
Residents of the building have an uninterrupted access to Rooftop Garden seeing the CBD skyline, BBQ area and Gym.
Location: G01/21A Alice Street Seven Hills NSW 2147 (It is level 1)
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe with clearly defined HIS and HER section leading to the ensuite
- Cosy kitchen with Stainless Steel Smeg appliances, gas cooktop and storage
- Soft-closing and handle less kitchen drawers, double bowl sink and a separate microwave nook – A thoughtful approach
- Ducted heating and cooling system in the lounge – Perfect for all seasons
- Balcony with gas points and water connection – Great for family and guests entertaining
- Roller blinds and downlights throughout – Ease of use
- Walk out of the door and drop the rubbish using “on-floor” garbage chute – Comfort Feature
- Onsite Gym, Rooftop Garden with BBQ facility within the complex – Lifestyle Choices
- Ample visitor parking in basement
- Brand New like apartment meaning property is well within the builders’ warranty
- Walk to the local cafe, supermarkets and local shops and train station for rapid public transport
- Distance to Seven Hills Plaza only 300 m approx.
- Seven Hills Train Station is only 388 m away approx.
- School of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic only 500 m approx.
- The Meadow Public Schools Catchment is 855 m approx.
- Short Stroll to International Peace Park
- Quick Drive to Blacktown Hospital (1.7 km)
- Nearby is St. Bernadette’s Primary School (1.9 km)
Outgoing you need to know:
Strata/levy: approx. $873.09 per quarter
Water rate: approx.$147.71 per quarter
Council rate: approx. $399.50 per quarter
- Key consideration for Investors: 2019/20 construction, easy to find tenants, lucrative rental returns
- First-home Buyers/ Owner-Occupiers (Key consideration: Almost new construction, under builders’ warranty, perfect combination of 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space, 1 storage)
- Down-sizers (Key consideration: low maintenance, prime location, amenities in the complex to enjoy, low strata)
Pictures are virtually staged to give you an idea of the potential this apartment has so it’s time to grab this apartment and make it worth each dollar!
If you are looking to own your first home or an investment, this is your chance to grab an apartment that is close to all facilities, public transport and yet gives you privacy away from all hustle and bustle.
Attend one of our Open Home Saturday | Call Amyn 0499 888 223
DISCLAIMER: Thank You Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Photos used for marketing purposes may have been digitally enhanced and virtually staged)