Capitalise on a unique opportunity to own this stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, showcasing fabulous resort- views! This one-of-a-kind property is an absolute must-see, offering a rare, exciting opportunity for a lucky prospective buyer to purchase in this highly sought-after exclusive Monarco Estate apartment complex in the heart of Westmead.
With fantastic views to garden and swimming pool, Monarco Estate Block B’s this contemporary apartment is light filled and offers everything needed for a classy living, yet close to all the public amenities!
Residents of this complex enjoys the access to facilities such as:
• Gym and Tennis Courts
• Swimming Pool with adjoining Jacuzzi
• Lush green family recreational area with BBQ, benches and canopies
• Dedicated Sauna wellness room
• Community hall with kitchenette to organise parties and private functions
• Children’s play area
• Plenty of visitors parking
• 24 hours on-site security and CCTV monitoring throughout the complex
This apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for the first home buyer to occupy or investor to attract and retain attractive rental returns despite the market fluctuations.
Attend one of our Open Home Saturday | Call Tanisha 0430607866 or Amyn 0499888223
• One of the largest 2-bedroom apartment in the complex, measuring approx.142 sqm
• Boasting a modern open plan living and dining area incorporating floor to ceiling windows providing an abundance of sunlight
• A well-sized balcony wraps around all bedrooms and lounge area providing unobstructed view of resort
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the lounge for all year comfort
• A full-sized kitchen with stone benchtop, Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, rangehood, water filter system and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ensuite, 2 x good sized built-in wardrobes and split system air conditioning
• Second bedroom with built-in robe having an access to centrally appointed bathroom with spa
• 15sqm lockup garage, secured entrance and lift access
• Separate laundry with dryer and wall mounted cabinets
• Short walk to Westmead, Wentworthville Train Stations, easy access to Great Western Highway
• Few minutes’ drive to Westmead and Children’s Hospital
• Approx. 500m walk to Coles supermarket, newsagency, pharmacy and restaurants
• Easy access to good primary schools, secondary and childcare centres, Darcy Road School Catchment
• 7 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre and Parramatta CBD
• Quick walk to parks and children playground
Upcoming Developments – Future Advantage:
• NSW Government Light Rail Project
• Innovation Quarter, popularly known as IQ with additional new retail stores, offices and supermarket
• Parramatta Aquatic centre
• Redevelopment plan for Westmead Train station
Facts that you need to know – Outgoings:
• Strata Levy: $1512.90 per quarter approx.
• Water Rate: $157.94 per quarter approx.
• Council Rate: $180 per quarter approx.
• Young Couples and Families with kids
• First-home Buyers
• Downsizers or Retirees
• City Commuters or Work-from-home professionals
With cleverly designed floor plan, storage options throughout, heating and cooling options, all windows opening into the balcony, welcoming entrance, lift and staircase access as well as secured car parking this expansive apartment is both well considered and well appointed.
Its enviable position means that the Parramatta CBD, popular shopping, grocery and dining, access to the Great Western Highway and motorway means you could be on your way out of town in moments.
This Apartment’s living doesn’t get much better than this!
Call your exclusive agent Tanisha on 0430 607 866 or Amyn on 0499 888 223 to find out more.
As per recent industry regulations, Inspection times are for fully vaccinated individuals only. If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the agent to arrange a private appointment. It is your responsibility to show the proof of vaccination status and scan the QR code as supplied by Service NSW.
DISCLAIMER: Thank You Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Photos used for marketing purposes may have been digitally enhanced.