This apartment is located in highly sought-after Monarco Estate complex in the heart of Westmead where you have access to first class facilities that one can yearn for!
Unwind your day and relax looking at fantastic garden views or take your gears and hit to gym, tennis or swimming pool, choice is yours.
Residents of this complex enjoys the access to facilities such as:
- Fully equipped Gym and multiple Tennis Courts
- Lush green family recreational area with BBQ, benches, walking track and canopies
- Swimming Pool with adjoining Jacuzzi and changing rooms
- Community hall with kitchenette to organise parties and private functions
- Dedicated Sauna wellness room
- Plenty of visitors parking
- Kids’ play area right next to building manager office
- 24 hours on-site security and CCTV monitoring throughout the complex
This apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for the first home buyer to occupy or investor to attract and retain attractive rental returns despite the market fluctuations. Ask us how?
- Two great sized bedrooms with built-in-robe and direct access to balcony
- Open plan living and dining area incorporating floor to ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light
- Floorboard throughout, no carpet whatsoever keeps allergies at bay
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for your comfort and convenience
- Kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, rangehood, dishwasher and freestanding/movable island benchtop
- Spacious laundry with dryer and sufficient space for shoe shelf
- Quick walk to Westmead, Wentworthville Train Stations, easy access to Great Western Highway and motorway
- Short drive to Westmead Adult’s and Children’s Hospital
- Walk to Coles supermarket, newsagency, pharmacy, park, playground and restaurants
- Darcy Road School Catchment
- 7 minutes’ drive to Westfield Shopping Centre and Parramatta CBD
Upcoming Developments – Future Advantage:
- NSW Government Light Rail Project
- Innovation Quarter, popularly known as IQ with additional new retail stores, offices and supermarket
- Parramatta Aquatic centre
- Redevelopment plan for Westmead Train station
Facts that you need to know – Outgoings:
- Strata Levy: $ 1,365.40 per quarter approx.
- Water Rate: $150.90 per quarter approx.
- Council Rate: $179.90 per quarter approx.
- Young Couples and Families with kids
- Astute Investors
- First-home Buyers/ Owner-Occupiers
- Downsizers or Retirees
- City Commuters or Work-from-home professionals
If you have two car and looking for double car space, this property is absolute gem, comes with a small storage nook too.
Specifics of “A” Block:
- Recently updated light fittings, carpets and painting
- Welcoming vibes and entrance foyer, CAPRI Building
- Away from main road meaning less traffic noise and dedicated entrance to visitor parking
With everything well-considered and well-appointed, this apartment is well-proportioned and well-equipped, property like this doesn’t come often, be quick to secure, or see it SOLD.
As per recent industry regulations, Inspection times are for fully vaccinated individuals only. If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the agent to arrange a private appointment. It is your responsibility to show the proof of vaccination status and scan the QR code as supplied by Service NSW.
DISCLAIMER: Thank You Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Photos used for marketing purposes may have been digitally enhanced.